Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hmmmmm

Random roundup
  • So I thought I had quit caffeine since last year, but then read a few articles saying that green tea DOES indeed have caffeine in it! I do have the low caffeine Zen and decaffeinated Lotus green teas from Tazo, but I am kind of feeling bad that my Green Ginger Tazo probably has almost as much caffeine in it as a cup of Folgers. I think knowing what I know now, I would probably just buy the low or no caffeine versions in the future. But I shouldn't feel bad about finishing out my couple boxes of Green Ginger, right? Especially if I make sure not to have more than one of those a day? I really don't think it has as much caffeine in it as coffee b.c I had no tea this morning and am not feeling like I need it at all.
  • Our intercom this morning was making a low buzzing noise and when I pushed "Listen" it made a loud whining buzz. It hurt MY ears, do you think it's making Milly lose her sh*t at home today? Don't dogs hear that stuff better?
  • I have a strong desire to have the condo trim and main areas (hallways, living room, den) painted, but don't want to do any of the work to get it to that finished state. I suppose that's how it goes some days eh?
  • The carpet guy keeps calling me. At first I told him that I was waiting to get our tax return back to commit to new carpet.... now my reason is more that the dog isn't potty-trained completely yet and has a new-found affinity for sneaking upstairs, dousing the carpet and returning downstairs completely unnoticed. How do I explain to the carpet guy that I can't get new carpet until the Dog won't ruin it?! I think he'll think I'm just making excuses not to buy it.
  • Milly pulled one of the inserts out of Mike's business-y shoes this morning and chewed it all to hell. Hey at least it was only the insert and not the shoe! But Mike needs new shoes anyways, so maybe that's Milly's way of saying "Hey, Dad, get new shoes. These smell bad."
  • I'm feeling like poo today. My stomache hurts and I woke up every hour on the hour last night. Calgon, take me away!



0 comments: