Friday, March 06, 2009

Happy weekend

I'm headed to Indy this weekend to visit with my baby niece, Gracie, my Mom, and my sister... we're planning on wedding dress shopping for Katie and doing some bridesmaid dress shopping. Expect many pictures of Gracie and perhaps a few of me in various bridesmaid concoctions! I also get to stop and have din with my cousin Zach who goes to Purdue. :)

I am so excited to see my family that I can hardly sit still. Meanwhile, Mike is staying home this weekend with Milly. We took her to doggie daycare today to burn off some Beagle Energy so that Mike could have it a bit easier this weekend!

Have a great weekend!

I leave you with a picture of my two loves! That beagle loves that boy.

2 comments:

Tabatha said...

Time with family is great!
When is Katie getting married?
Tell her congrats for me.

Bayjb said...

Aww what a cute picture. Glad you had a good weekend!