Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St Pat's!

Saturday we went out for St Patty's Day festivities. We found a drink special that was $20 for 4 hours (very cheap! I likey) and the guys got there at like 8AM to wait in line. Good thing they did, too, b.c there were about 60-70 people in line by the time the bar opened up. Oh and they have like 5 tables! We grabbed a few right inside the door near some big open windows and proceeded to take about a gajillion pictures.

Alison, Me, Emily
I also brought cupcakes for Jay's birthday, which was on Sunday. Those were a HUGE hit! This picture was taken right after I punched Jay for making stupid faces instead of smiling for the camera. Some things never change.
OWWW!!!
All I can say is that by the time the drink special ended, we were homies with the bouncer and all our tongues were green.
Not sure what this was about. Seemed to be the right thing to do at the time!

When in doubt, put a card in your hat and dance like it's 1999!
Bar One bars, I can't quit you when you offer such cheap drinking packages! You may be collegiate, but you're always in my price range!

Mike and I boarded Milly for the day and that night so that we didn't have to worry about going home and letting her out and so that she would get some exercise. I thought when we got home we would LOVE the peace and quiet. In reality, when we got home we were both sad and missed that crazy little dog. Man, we are such saps!

1 comments:

Bayjb said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun! Very fun times!