Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tell me I don't need it....

I originally wanted the green color but then a friend told me I was "thinking St Patty's Day" and actually thought maybe the pink would look better on St Patty's. OY. What do you think would go with more... I'm going for Fun Summer Bag that goes with almost anything.
OY. Now I kind of want it in both colors. Is it bad that the only thing that's holding me back is that I can't decide which one I want? As an aside, I really have no businss buying a new bag!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute! But you don't need it!!!!

Mich said...

oooooh tough one! I kinda like the green - I feel like there are fewer green purses in the world.

MonkeyBusiness said...

My neighbor had a green bag the other day and it got me thinking... i really need a green bag! I think it'll be the winner IF I do end up getting one of them! Big IF with Italy coming up in May!

Bayjb said...

I love this! You should get it in green. It will go with more stuff and I love the bold color.