Tuesday, September 08, 2009

Gah.

I mean, seriously? Could this guy be any more of a jerkwad??

All this guy's bellyaching about what a shrew his soon-to-be-ex-wife is annoys me. I mean, yeah, she is controlling and sometimes shrill, but A) You kind of have to be a dictator with 8 young kids if anything is going to get done and B) YOU MARRIED IT! You knew she was that way when you got married. You get what you pay for, blah blah blah.

Ahem. OK, I feel much better. But I would still want to give him a good kick in the shins if I saw him on the street. What a weirdo.

2 comments:

Bayjb said...

She a bitch and he's a douche. Perfect couple? NOT. I get it, she's evil but you have 8 kids with her so MAKE IT WORK

Mich said...

I accidentally watched part of the special with his interview lastnight. What a cry baby!