Thursday, June 25, 2009

Random odds and ends

Is it already Thursday?

My non-work time has flown by this week. Let's see, what have I done?
  • Finished the master bath trim
  • Painted the bathroom ceilings (which I still need to touch up)
  • Laundry, boo. That crap never goes away. It's like people keep wearing clothes or something.
  • Had over a few friends last night to partake in the overly massive pot of homemade spaghetti sauce I made on Sunday (the Giada de Laurentis marinara recipe, but added petite diced tomatoes, yum)

This weekend is going to be more of the same. I need to paint the rest of the trim in the master bedroom, which FINISHES the painting, HALLELUJAH! So hopefully I can post some before and after pics really soon. Then the week ends early to head to Michigan and my friends' lakehouse, so I have things to get together for that and a friend's baby's dedication. All good times, to be sure, but busy goings-on!

We are going to take Milly to Michigan as well for the fourth. Is it sad that I am really excited to see her running around in real grass, with the wind in her ears?

0 comments: