Saturday, January 05, 2008

Resolution follow-up

So I have made a few more decisions regarding resolutions!

Every week, I will post a recap of how the resolutions went. I was worried about how the cursing one was going to be measured, so I decided I would get a quote of the week from Hubs regarding how he thought I was doing. So that should be good clean fun.

Additionally, I figured out how to maintain the picture portion of the blog but not just post a few random pictures (which will still happen I think!). I read on Miss Zoot (who designed this website by the way) that she is going to participate in Best Shot Monday. So I'll be posting that badge and posting my best shot of the week each Monday.

Best Shot Monday

Additionally, I have been talking about taking a photography class for a year, ever since I bought that DSLR. This year I am going to make it a goal to actually go to that class.

OK I think that is it!

0 comments: