Friday, May 01, 2009

It's friday!

And I also got a haircut and highlight last night....

It's been a long time since I've gotten a highlight and been actually kind-of blonde. I like it, but I'm already wondering if it was a good idea after paying the bill last night. I'm kicking myself a little bit, remembering the reasons why I grew my highlights out to begin with (what a long and painful process!). Most of the reasons amounted to the arm, leg, and firstborn child they charge you here for haircolor! Maybe I'll just touch it up once halfway through the summer and then have it died back for the winter. Then never color my hair again!!!

ALSO: Workplace is going to be on the Ellen show today! I am excited to see what's up - that is all we know so far but there is a viewing party downstairs at 3:00 PM (Central)... sounds like fun!

3 comments:

Mich said...

I tape Ellen everyday now so I will check it out!

Anonymous said...

I like the color a lot! Cute style too!!

Bayjb said...

Love the cut and color. Perfect for your trip and spring!