Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 25 and April 26

Gah, with the forgetting photos. Mike was out of town on business both Wednesday and the bulk of Thursday, and true to form I didn't do much other than work, go to the gym, and eat. On Thursday, our power went out around 8 and I heard an explosion - I'm pretty sure a transformer blew up down the street or something. After realizing that the whole block was out, I called Chadly and Rogus and popped down the street for some Grey's Anatomy. Fun times!

So since I forgot to take pictures, I figured I would post a few pics I already had.


This first one is of my Dad and Ditka. Dad saw Ditka at O'Hare and just had to take a picture. Awesome!


The bluescreen I get ALL. THE. FREAKING. TIME.
That's it for now. I have a ten mile run this weekend, wish me luck.

0 comments: