Wednesday, April 25, 2007

April 24

Emily and I were walking up Michigan Avenue, and I finally saw one of the R2D2 mailboxes when I had my camera with me.... how cool is this thing? We also went to BodyWorlds tonight, but they didn't allow any picture-taking, so this is the only picture you get from me for the day. But I can tell you that the exhibit is super freaking cool and I would totally recommend going. There are all kinds of different bodies preserved by this plastination process, which was awesome. And there were all kinds of examples of different body parts, affected by cancer or smoking or stroke or whatnot. It was VERY interesting to see how a normal organ would look and then how it would look with something like that affecting it, not to mention the full-body plastinates were just unreal-looking.

0 comments: