Tuesday, August 03, 2010

Tame update

Things are a bit tame around these parts right now. We leave for Napa a week from tomorrow, so that is exciting... until then, here is what's going on:
  • We had a nice chill weekend here in the Chi last weekend. Saw inception, dropped by a birthday party, ran errands, BBQd with my brother and his fiance, hit up a bridal shower and street festival. Wow that sounds like a lot for a chill weekend. Such is city life.
  • Mike's parents were up the weekend before. We headed out on Mike's Uncle's sailboat and also hit up Fat Willy's Rib Shack. Both were divine.
  • Heading to the Cubs game tonight if weather cooperates. Until then I will be sporting my bright pink Hunter wellies
  • I am attending a bachelorette party in Madison, WI this weekend. I've never been there, so I'm looking forward to it. I'm also looking forward to consuming fried cheese curds. I don't know that I've had them since I rolled off the audit I did in Racine, WI. Back then, every day I would come back to the Marriott and get room service cheese curds. So freaking good.
  • Milly is smelly. We're holding off on a beagle bath until this weekend so she is nice and clean for my friend Amy who is watching her while we are in Napa.
  • I am especially enjoying Captain Crunch right now. For some reason the green berries don't ruin the generic version like they do the actual name-brand version. Yum.
Hmmm.... what else? I don't know. I am a crapola blogger lately!

Have a good week peeps!!

0 comments: