Tuesday, January 05, 2010

New Year's resolutions

New Year's Resolutions
  • Get to work on time. This means prior to 9:00. I am constantly missing the 8:45 train and then have to take the 8:55 which not ONLY has a mean conductor but also puts me in at right after 9. I already messed this one up on Day 2, but am going to make a concerted effort to show up on time!
  • Go to Digital 2 class. And by go, I mean actually sign up for the class and attend it this year
  • Save money. Hit our savings goal for the year that Mike and I set.
Hmmm... that's all I can come up with. I'm not going to make any gym resolutions because I never keep them. Plus the candy one last year was a total failure.

I guess condo-related I could finally get the blind in the hall fixed and paint the toybox/trunk thing we keep the linens in. But that seems hardly fair as a resolution since I've already scheduled the blind consultant guy to come in a couple weeks and have plans to paint the trunk on MLK day when I'm off work.

What are your new year's resolutions?

0 comments: