Thursday, October 29, 2009

Holy recap batman

Ugh, I feel like I have been getting slaughtered on all fronts lately. We had a very busy October with a lot of travelling and alot of fun, but it's been very very busy!!

After Katie's wedding and a glorious weekend at home, we headed to Indy for my friend Karrie's wedding. I know Karrie from high school, so that meant there were all kinds of fun high school peeps there. We just had to get a Bosse picture!

It was such a good time seeing everyone, especially considering that the last time I saw the guys in this picture was like 4 years ago! The girls were great too, dancing to a little Flo Rida and not embarassing anyone by bringing along our plastic grillz. Had to stay classy for this one!
Cutest of the night goes to my friend Sara's little girl Taylor, who piped in with "Mommy pretty! Mommy pretty!" as her Mom (a bridesmaid) walked down the aisle. So adorable.
That wedding was on a Friday, so the next day we headed back to Chicago, dropping Mike off at Purdue to attend the Purdue/OSU tailgate at West Lafayette. That night my friend Jill and her husband Chris stayed with us, and I attended my friend Dora's bachelorette. So fun! After festivities I met Jill and Chris with their other friend Mike, and we had a grand old time!
This last weekend we headed to Bloomington for a girls + Mike squared + Fain reunion. SUCH a good time. Here is the pic of us girls

And some quotes by the birthday girl, Jenn:
  • You guys remember that year I spent my birthday at dance marathon? This is WAY better than that!
  • This would be great for a night of drinking alone.
  • I'm like a dog, I want to get to Nick's and rub myself along the wall to get the scent of it.

As you can see, Jenn is not only a surgery resident, but she also doubles as a Grade A Comedienne. Love that girl.

Anyways, I'm looking forward to some time at home over the next month. I almost forgot about how social our friend group gets over the winter months, and I am looking forward to catching up with our friends here. The fun starts with Halloween this weekend, the Black and White ball the weekend after that, and the weekend after that I turn 30! Yikes!

0 comments: