Sunday, February 17, 2008

Meme of Us

Stole this from Miss Zoot

How long have you been together? Officially, as boyfriend-and-girlfriend, we've been together a little over four years. Mike asked me to be his girlfriend watching Elimidate on the Wednesday of Thanksgiving 2003.


How old is he? Mike is almost exactly nine months older than me, and turns 2-9 tomorrow!

Who eats more? Uh, yeah, Mike for sure. Last night we hit the Hoagie Hut after going out for his (and his three friends') birthday, and he ate a cheeseburger there and got a corndog and fries to take home. hahahah

Who said ‘i love you’ first? He did. I could never say it first.

Who is smarter? I think we're both smart in different ways. But I sometimes think that maybe he is overall smarter. He definitely has a patience to learn that I do not.

Who does the laundry? ME, for sure.

Who does the dishes? Our dishwasher

Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? As you're laying on your back, I do. I used to sleep on the other side, but then he had surgery and we had to switch sides. Something about laying on the other side made him want to sleep on his injured side. Plus then I couldn't try to sleep on that messed up shoulder

Who mows the lawn? No lawn was included with our condo

Who cooks dinner? It's about 50/50

Who is more stubborn? Oy, we are BOTH so stubborn

Who kissed who first? I made him kiss me first, we were on his rooftop deck and he was hemming and hawing about it. I grabbed him and made him kiss me, which I am sure he hated (sarcasm!)

Who asked who out? There wasn't that much "asking".... I told Mike that if he didn't ask me out on a real date then I was walking. So we went to Second City for our first date and had pizza and beer

Who proposed? Mike - it was so sweet, he did it on his rooftop deck, where we had our first kiss.

Who is more sensitive? Me, for sure

Who has more friends? I think we both have quite a lot of really great friends!

0 comments: