Tuesday, February 13, 2007

February 13

Just so ya'll know, this window is on my shitlist. When I got our invites last week, I put them under this window at the bottom of the stairs so that I could take them upstairs and put them in the "Pile O Wedding Crap" in the loft bedroom. This morning, it occurred to me that I should move them out from under the window ASAP so that they don't get faded or anything, and when I looked at the invites they were covered in mud/water/dirt from the window, which I guess leaked. Yeah, I almost had a heart attack. Luckily, I had taken a few out and laid them on top, so those were the only ones that really got ruined, and most of them were OK. But seriously, WTF window?

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey...just wanted to let you know that I finally took some time to bookmark your blog...yay me!

I'll be checking it out more often...though stupid work blocks blogs...wtf!