Wednesday, January 31, 2007

January 31

So this morning, Mike and I are walking to the El, and I'm singing the "Bear down, Chicago Bears" song (as per usual - that song is harder to get rid of than a bad cold), and I got to the part about the T-formation when Mike says, and I quote, "Do you even know what a T-formation is?" Well, generally I am a football idiot... But seriously. I responded with "I'm going to go out on a limb here, but I'm guessing the guys line up in the shape of a T." He was all surprised too, that I knew it. I bet it would blow his hair back to know that I know what a Hail Mary is, or a bubble pass. HELLO? I am around him and the guys watching football and playing playstation football (when there isn't a game on) roughly 6 months of the year, I would have to be a total MORAN to not absorb something.

Then again, I've been in Chicago for 4 full years and thought this looked like a monkey: I was recently told it is, in fact, a lion. Tou·ché, Choater, tou·ché. (Insert the "You're right, I'm wrong" line from Billy Madison)

And with no further ado, the picture of the day! One of the things re: Project 365 was to take a pic of yourself every once in a while so that you can see how you change over the year (let's hope there is less of me as the year goes on!). And what better day than when I am sporting my new IU game-watching shirt all business-casual style:
Wow, really yellow. Need to mind that white balance. Allright kids, if you need me later, I'll be up in the gym just workin' on my fitness.

0 comments: