Sunday, December 14, 2008

Sunday roundup

Dog is equal parts awesome and frustrating. On the awesome list: this look, her obsession with bacon, and her exuberance for playing fetch with a pink tennis ball. On the frustrating list: peeing on the floor right after a walk (YOU. JUST. WENT.), whining, and silent-but-deadly gas.

My friend Tracy and her husband Tojy had a baby this morning, Soraya Ruth. She is VERY cute and VERY tiny. I had a no-good very bad day yesterday and today is shaping up to be MUCH better. I broke my iphone, and today Apple replaced it for free! score! I also got pulled over for semi-kind-of running a red light (it was yellow! totally yellow!) and luckily the police officer had much better things to do and didn't give me a ticket. And, oh yeah, it took me 3 hours to go to Target and Jo-Ann fabrics. I am not going back to the fabric store until the holiday season is waaaaaay over, I almost went insane in there. JOANN FABRICS is a soul-suck. Don't say I didn't warn you.

0 comments: