Sunday, November 25, 2007

November 22

Today was Thanksgiving and I totally forgot to take a picture.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

I am thankful for:
  • My wonderful family. Dad, Mom, Katie and Jay - you are so very important to me and I am so happy to have you in my life
  • My extended and new family. I am so very blessed to have warm and loving extended family; both original and married-into families.
  • My husband - he is my foundation, my best friend, and confidante. I love him and love that he was made specially for me. I also love that he will execute bullet points on a honey-do list such as shampooing the carpets. And he is quick to volunteer for those projects which I really do not want to do, such as shampooing the carpets!
  • All my friends.... it means alot to have such great homies
  • I'm thankful for so much more!

0 comments: