Thursday, May 24, 2007

May 17

HAVE YOU SEEN THIS COOZY?
Yes, a very bad thing happened today. I lost my IU bottle jersey. This is the last known picture of my baby. :c( It is a SAD, SAD day.

And this is Me and Jenn. My friend Jenn is the one we all crashed with in Charleston, and she is one of my favorite people. I love all my girlfriends for different reasons... and there are so many reasons why why everyone loves Jenn. She is so committed to her work and is going to be a heart-lung surgeon. AND she is one of the most fun and loving people that we all know. When I think of college graduation I think of Jenn banging on the shower door singing the lyrics to "Hott in Herre" at the top of her lungs. There are so many good memories with her, and hopefully I will have many more. I do miss her terribly now that she is down in the South, but I take consolatino in the fact that when I see her we just pick up where we left off.

0 comments: